Implementing a CHARACTER EDUCATION Initiative
How to Implement an Initiative
What is Character?
Character on Track believes that character is about a way of life for children and adults. An opportunity to impact the future by touching the lives of others today with our attitudes, words and actions.
What Ideas Can You Use?
- Promoting CHARACTER by Administration
- Promoting CHARACTER by Staff
- Promoting CHARACTER by Non-Staff
- Ideas For School Activities and Programs
- CONNECTING CHARACTER WITH STATE STANDARDS
- Promoting Integrity and Preventing Academic Dishonesty
- PROMOTING CHARACTER THROUGH Games and Activities
- Children’s Books that Build Character
- WEEKLY QUOTES ON CHARACTER
- Quotation Discussion Guide
- Video Resources
- CHARACTER COUNTS-School Implementation Rubric
- CHARACTER COUNTS-Teacher Implementation Rubric